CSA’s sought-after Kijk in de Pot camp centre, located in the idyllic Banhoek Valley near Stellenbosch, ticks all the right boxes for an exceptional camp experience. It offers well-appointed facilities in surroundings that only the Cape winelands can offer – majestic mountains, a flowing river with clear water, magnificent vistas and lush, extended lawns to enjoy the outdoors.
With abundant tourist attractions close-by, you may want to consider adding extra days to your camp programme just to get to it all!
Planning to use the facilities during winter? No problem! Not only does wintertime in this part of the world offer its own mesmerising experience, but the ambiance of the inviting fireplace in the camp centre’s hall will make for cosy winter evenings to be remembered long after the camp has ended.
The centre is ideal for youth, church, school sport and other group accommodation. The venue is furthermore a good choice for conferences, weddings, birthdays and other private functions.
R310 (Helshoogte Road), 10 km outside Stellenbosch
GPS co-ordinates: S 33 54.414; E 18 57.136
The towns of Stellenbosch, Franschhoek, Paarl and other winelands tourist destinations
• fully-equipped kitchen
• sheltered braai facilities (bring own braai grid and wood)
• self-catering (on-site catering service available on request)
• camp programmes offered
• cellphone reception
• day visits for groups
• 6 Wooden houses with 3 rooms with 4 beds each.
• Total 72 people.
• Bring own bedding and eating utensils
• Weekend: R140 pppn (learners and adults)
• During the week: R120 pppn (learners and adults)
• Children younger than 5 years: Free
• Deposit: R2 000
The deposit will not be paid back if booking is cancelled within 6 weeks of the dates booked
Minimum number: 30 people
The following is included in the fees:
• Fully equipped kitchen. (Bring your own eating utensils)
• Accommodation (Bring own bedding)
• Hall (bring your own media equipment)
• Weekends: R 9000 for the hall, Kitchen plus two cabins for one night (24 people)
• Midweek: R 6000 for the hall, Kitchen plus two cabins for one night (24 people)
Arrival and Departure time for Functions: 08h00 – 23h00
• R70 per person. Minimum of 30 people. R2100 Barbeque: bring your own wood and grill.
Deposit of R2 000 (refundable) An extra R1300 for the use of the hall and kitchen for day visitors.