“Become quiet in the presence of God where ocean and mountain meet.” This invitation reflects the essence of UCSA’s camp centre in the town of Kleinmond.
Located on a sizable stand in a quiet part of the town, this well-appointed camp centre offers outstanding group accommodation. It has a tranquil setting which is ideal for group programmes of a focussed nature and interludes for personal reflection.
With the Palmiet Mountains as backdrop and the Kleinmond beach a mere kilometre away, the Kleinmond camp centre certainly is a place of shelter and a space to connect with the inner self.
The centre is ideal for youth, church and other group accommodation. The venue is furthermore a good choice for conferences, weddings, birthdays and other private functions.
No. 20 11th Avenue, Kleinmond
GPS co-ordinates: S34 20.168 E19 01.934
The popular coastal towns of Betty’s Bay and Pringle Bay, with Hermanus and Somerset West further afield.
• fully-equipped kitchen
• conference facilities (only the hall available)
• sheltered braai facilities (bring braai grids)
• cellphone reception
• day visits for groups
• swimming (ocean and the Palmiet River)
• coastline and mountain hiking nearby
• a visit to the stony point African penguin colony
• Total: 160 persons
• Children and youth 12 bedrooms, 12 beds
• Adult leaders: 4 bedrooms, 4 beds each (with own bathrooms)
• Weekend: R140 pppn (learners and adults)
• During the week: R120 pppn (learners and adults)
• Children younger than 5 years: Free
Included in fee: use of fully equipped kitchen, accommodation
Not included: personal eating utensils, cleaning materials, bedding, and pillows
• Deposit: R2 000
The deposit will not be paid back if booking is cancelled within 6 weeks of the dates booked
• Minimum number: 30 people
• Day visitors: R70 pp (09:00 – 19:00), with a minimum of R2100 pd.
• Hire of the hall per day is R2500.