The ambience of UCSA Winklespruit camp centre’s location next to the beach already sets the scene for a superb camp experience. Add to this a wide selection of well-maintained accommodation options and purposeful camp-related infrastructure and services, then there can be no doubt this is the place for camp memories that will not be forgotten.
The safe beach lends itself to the outdoor activities associated with camp programmes. And, although secluded, the camp centre forms an integral part of the popular seaside town of Winklespruit with shops and services, including medical care, readily available.
The centre is ideal for youth, church, school sport and other groups and offers the flexibility of accommodating smaller, as well as larger groups. It also offers holiday accommodation for couples and families.
The venue is furthermore a good choice for conferences, weddings, birthdays and other private functions.
3 Foster Road, Winklespruit, Kingsburgh, KwaZulu Natal South Coast, 4126
GPS Coordinates: S 30 06 07.8; E 30 51 26.9
Durban with its popular waterfront and recreational water activities
South Coast towns, including Umkomaas, Illovo, Port Shepstone and Margate
• two fully-equipped kitchens
• main hall (400 persons)
• hall (100 persons)
• conference room (70 persons)
• undercover, open dining area
• self-catering (on-site catering service available on request)
• hot and cold water
• cellphone reception
• braai facilities
• fully enclosed campsite with coded gate
• beach activities
• beach activities
• swimming (sea)
• coastline hiking
• lawn areas for playing games
• Accommodation units: 37
• Beds: 314
* UCSA members and groups qualify for special tariffs.
* Special discount may be considered for very large non-UCSA groups
* Refundable deposit to secure booking: R5 000
• on-suite units – R160 pppn
• standard units, use communal bathrooms – R130 pppn
Private and individual accommodation:
• on-suite units (two-bed or twelve-bed) – R175 pppn
Halls and Kitchens:
• hiring of big hall – R1 500 per day
• hiring of small hall – R1 200 per day
• hiring of kitchen – includes gas and supervisor - R1 200 per day