The ambience of UCSA Winklespruit camp centre’s location next to the beach already sets the scene for a superb camp experience. Add to this a wide selection of well-maintained accommodation options and purposeful camp-related infrastructure and services, then there can be no doubt this is the place for camp memories that will not be forgotten.
The safe beach lends itself to the outdoor activities associated with camp programmes. And, although secluded, the camp centre forms an integral part of the popular seaside town of Winklespruit with shops and services, including medical care, readily available.
The centre is ideal for youth, church, school sport and other groups and offers the flexibility of accommodating smaller, as well as larger groups. It also offers holiday accommodation for couples and families.
The venue is furthermore a good choice for conferences, weddings, birthdays and other private functions.
3 Foster Road, Winklespruit, Kingsburgh, KwaZulu Natal South Coast, 4126
GPS Coordinates: S 30 06 07.8; E 30 51 26.9
Durban with its popular waterfront and recreational water activities
South Coast towns, including Umkomaas, Illovo, Port Shepstone and Margate
• fully equipped kitchen
• hall (400 people)
• hall (60-70 people)
• conference room (40-50 people)
• undercover, open dining area
• self-catering (on-site catering service available on request)
• hot and cold water
• cell phone reception
• braai facilities
• fully enclosed, with coded gate
• beach activities (own programme)
• swimming (ocean)
• coastline hiking
• lawn areas for playing games
• Accommodation units: 37
• Beds: 314
* UCSA members and groups qualify for special tariffs.
* Special discount may be considered for very large non-UCSA groups
* Refundable deposit to secure booking: R5 000
* VAT included in all rates
* All group accommodation costs include the use of the halls
* Rates for hiring of halls and kitchen are per day (even if used for only part of the day)
* Kitchen fee includes water, electricity, gas and a kitchen supervisor
Please contact us for more information